Check out this Interesting NY Times article about a 3600 year old wine cellar excavated in Israel. In the age of high technology, energy drinks and new fashions, this much one can say – wine will still be around thousands of years from now. Like water. This is a part of the beauty of wine – its near permanence as a fixture in human life. I should get hold of a bottle of Retsina! I have no clue what it tastes like. It’s available (very inexpensively) in my neighbourhood grocery store in Copenhagen. I’ve been meaning to buy a bottle. Connecting with the history of wine is good motivation to ignore the soft-drink type cap and finally go buy the bottle.
Recent Blog Posts
- Tres Maneras faciles de comprar Instagram pecado Siquiera Pensar en Ello
- Critical Pondering In Essay Writing Essays24.org
- Ideas, Formulas And Shortcuts For CPM Homework HomeWorkForSchool.com
- What Does Adnroid App Installs Do KeenMobi
- Home Study What Daily Life-Maximizing Ability Do You Find Out www.proofreadingessay.com